1. Deepu Vijayasenan, Fabio Valente, Herv e Bourlard “Multistream speaker diarization of meetings recordings beyond MFCC and TDOA features” Speech Communication 54(1), 55-67: (2012) 10.1016/j.specom.2011.07.001.
2. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herv e Bourlard “An Information Theoretic Combination of MFCC and TDOA Features for Speaker Diarization” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech and Language Processing 19(2): 431-438 (2011) 10.1109/TASL.2010.2048603.
3. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herv e Bourlard “An Information Theoretic Approach to Speaker Diarization of Meeting Data” IEEE Transactions on Acoustics, Speech and Language Processing 17(7), 1382-1393:(2009), 10.1109/TASL.2009.2015698.
1. Deepu Vijayasenan and F. Valente, “DiarTk: An Open Source Toolkit for Research in Multistream Speaker Diarization and its Application to Meetings Recordings”, INTERSPEECH 2012, Florence, Italy.
2. Deepu Vijayasenan and F. Valente “Speaker Diarization of Meetings based on Large TDOA Feature Vectors” Proceedings of ICASSP 2012, Kyoto, Japan.
3. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herve Bourlard “Advances in Fast Multistream Diarization based on the Information Bottleneck Framework” Proceedings of Interpseech 2010 Kyoto, Makuhari, Japan.
4. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herve Bourlard “Multistream Speaker Diarization Beyond Two Acoustic Streams” Proceedings of ICASSP 2010
5. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herve Bourlard “KL Realignment for Speaker Diarization with Multiple Feature Streams” Proceedings of Interspeech 2009 pp. 1059-1062.
6. Deepu Vijayasenan F. Valente and Herve Bourlard “Mutual Information based Channel Selection for Speaker Diarization of Meetings Data” ICASSP 2009 pp.4065-4068.
Shekhar Ramachandra Borgaonkar, Prasenjit Dey and Deepu Vijayasenan, “Systems and methods for estimating distances using multi-resolution functions” US Patent: US20090204364.
Dinesh Mandalapu, Sriganesh Madhvanath, Deepu Vijayasenan, Rama Vennelakanti, “Annotation on Media Sheet Indicating Functionality to be Performed in Relation to Image on Media Sheet” US Patent: US20100309527.