Journal papers :
1) Shyam Lal , A. V. Narasimhadhan and Rahul Kumar, "Automatic Method for Contrast Enhancement of Natural Color Images", Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, 10(3): 1233-1243, 2015.
2) Narasimhadhan A V and Rajgopal K, FDK algorithms with no backprojection weight for circular and helical cone-beam CT, International Journal of Biomedical Imaging, Volume2012, Article ID 969432, 12 pages, 2012.
1) Naganjaneyulu Gvsskr,Narasimhadhan A V and Venkatesh K "Performance evaluation of OCR on poor resolution text document images with different preprocessing steps", Proceedings of IEEE Tencon, Oct 2014.
2) Basheeruddin Shah Shaik, V S S K R Naganjaneyulu Gudapati T. Chandrasheker and A V Narasimhadhan,"Method for QRS Delineation Based on STFT using Adoptive Threshold", Accepted, ICISP-2015.
3) Basheeruddin Shah Shaik, V S S K R Naganjaneyulu Gudapati and A V Narasimhadhan"A Novel Approach for QRS Delineation in ECG Signal Based on Chirplet Transform", Accepted, IEEE Connect 2015.
4) Narasimhadhan A V, Anoop K P and Rajgopal K, FDK algorithms with no backprojection weight, in Proceedings of 10th Fully 3D Meeting and 2nd HPIR Workshop, 158-161, 5-10 September-2009, Beijing, China.
5) Narasimhadhan A V and Rajgopal K, A new hybrid-FBP inversion algorithm with inverse distance backprojection weight for CT reconstruction, in Proceedings of 11th Fully 3D Meeting and 3nd HPIR Workshop, 84-87, 11-15 July-2011, Postdam, Germany.
6) Narasimhadhan A V and Rajgopal K, Helical FDK Algorithms With No Backprojection Weight in Proceedings of Tencon IEEE, 24-27 November-2009, Singapore.