(a) Publication Details: International/National Journals: 23
International/National Conferences: 42
(b) Memberships Details of professional societies:
- Senior Member IEEE, USA
- MIET, UK, Joint Secretary (Research and Academics) & Vice Chair, IET Bangalore Local Network
- Life member of Computer Society of India
- Life member of ISTE
- Executive Committee Member, IEEE, COMSOC,Bangalore Chapter.
(c) Books Published
1. “Information Theory and Coding ” , Wiley(India), New Delhi,2014.
2. "Microwave & Radar Engineering" Fifth Edition, Umesh Publications, New Delhi, 2014.
3. “A Text Book on Digital Signal Processing”, IK International publishers, New Delhi, 2009
4. “Communication Systems” Umesh Publications, New Delhi, 2007
5. “Digital Communications” Umesh Publications, New Delhi, 2006
6. " Digital and Analog Communication Systems" 8th Edition, Leon W Couch, M Kulkarni, U Sripati, Pearson, 2012
(Have contributed additional learning material to the text book by Leon W Couch).
(d) Details of invited lecture(s) in India abroad and/or chaired any scientific International Conference/Symposium.
12. Delivered a invited talk on 30/03/2016 between 10-00 A.M to 12-00 P.M.on "Recent trends in Free space Optical communications" at the Alva's Institute of Engg. & Technology, Moodbidre, Mangalore.
11.Delivered a invited talk on "Harmful Effects of RF (Microwave) Radiations" at the Naval Academy Association at Mangalore, 15/09/2016.
10. Delivered a invited talk on "ICT ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR SOCIAL IMPACT" as part of WORLD TELECOMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SOCIETY DAY 2016, on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at the Institution of Engineers, Mangalore Section.
9. Delivered a technical talk on “How to orient oneself to research Methodologies” on 19.08.2014, as Chief Guest at the Canara Engg., Mangalore.
8. Inaugurated the National Conference on Advances in Communication and Signal Processing NCACSP-2014 as the Chief Guest on Wednesday, the 13th August 2014 Organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, SJEC, Mangalore and later gave a key note address on ‘Research Challenges in Free Space Optical Communications”.
7.Was the chief guest at the inauguration of "ELECSA prastuti 13" held at Bearys Institute of Technology, Innoli, Mangalore on 24th April 2013 and also delivered a technical talk on "Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing and Applications".
6. Was the Chief Guest at the inaugural function of E&C Engg Association –STEADY(SRINIVAS TECHIES ELECTRONICS ASSOCIATION OF DYNAMIC YOUNGSTERS) on Wednesday 4th September 2013 at , SIT,Valachil, Mangalore and also delivered a technical talk on “An overview of Optical Communication and Networks”.
5. Was the chief guest for inaugural function of two day workshop on "MSP430 micro-controller and its application" on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 at SMVITM, Bantakal, Udupi.
4. Deputed to visit USC Viterbi School of Engineering, University of Southern California at Los Angeles, California for research interaction, to explore research opportunities in the area of Wireless Sensor Networks, cloud Computing and Body Area Networks and possible research collaboration with USC under TEQIP grant during June 15-30, 2013 and also delivered a talk on Wireless Sensor Networks.
3. Attended the 2010 IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Information Security (WCNIS2010), an education conference sponsored by the IEEE Beijing Section and organized by North China Electric Power University, China during June 25-28, 2008 at Beijing, China and presented the paper “Performance Comparison of Hard and Soft-decision Turbo Coded OFDM Systems”.
2. Attended the 7th WSEAS International Conference on System Science and Simulation in Engineering (ICOSSSE'08) held at Venice , Italy from November 21 until November 23 of 2008 and presented the paper entitled “Proposed Encoder Design Scheme for Turbo-encoded OCDMA-BPPM System”
1. Attended, chaired sessions and presented paper at the 2009 International Conferece on Computer Engineering and Technology(ICCET 2009), during Jan.22-24,2009 Sponsored by IACSIT(international Society of Computer Science & Information Technology) and IEEE Computer Society at Singapore
(e) Academic Honors:
- Professor In-charge (Training and Placement) , NITK, Surathkal since June 2016.
- Officer on Special Duty, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Dharwad, Aug.2015 - Feb.2016.
- Organizing Co-Chair, 2014 International Symposium on Electronic System Design (ISED 2014), Dec 15-17, 2014.
- Member of Engineering and Technical Accreditation Evaluation Committee of the National Board of Accreditation, AICTE.
- Member, Board of Governors, Malnad College of Engineering, Hassan.
- Member, Academic Council, NIE Mysore.
- Joint Secretary (Research and Academics), Vice Chair, IET (UK), Bangalore Local Network.
- Reviewer of IEEE Transactions on Communications, Wiley Interscience and other reputed journals in India and abroad.
- Member of Curriculum development at NITK, Surathkal.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, UVCE, Bangalore University.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, RVCE, Bangalore.
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, SIT, Tumkur,Karnataka.
- Member, BOS, Dept. of E & C, Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Member, BOS, Dept. of Telecommunications, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- First Prize in Texas Instruments (TI) - Analog Design Contest - 2012 with a cash prize of $10000 under my guidance .(Student Team:Adarsh Hasnadka, Rohit Raju, Pavan K Shetty and Anirban Ghosh)
- Branch Counsellor, IET(UK) student Chapter,NITK, Surathkal
- Vice Chairman, IET(UK), Bangalore Local Network, Joint Secretary ( Research and Academics)
- Senior Member, IEEE(USA)
- Executive Committee Member, IEEE Communication Society (COMSOC) Bangalore Chapter.